精选百句吵架/ 骂人/ 回嘴 还有 "不想理你" 的英文
学校的老师不会教,但是实际生活中多多少少都会用到的英文。欧美影集/ 电影最常听到的吵架/ 骂人/ 回嘴 还有 "不想理你" 的英文帮大家整理出来了,喜欢英语(&骂人)的人千万不能错过此篇..........
1 | You' re a joke! | 你真是个笑话! |
2 | You' re such a bitch/ asshole! | 你这个婊子/混蛋! |
3 | You' re impossible. | 你真是无药可救。 |
4 | You' re a jerk! | 你真是个废物/混球! |
5 | You stupid jerk! | 你这个笨蛋! |
6 | You' re a pain in the ass. | 你这讨厌鬼。 |
7 | You' re an asshole. | 你这个混蛋。 |
8 | You bastard! | 你这杂种! |
9 | Get over yourself. | 别自以为是。 |
10 | I hate you! | 我讨厌/恨你! |
11 | I don' t want to see your face! | 我不愿再见到你! |
12 | What a stupid idiot! | 真是白痴一个! |
13 | You' ve gone too far! | 你太过分了! |
14 | I loathe you! | 我讨厌你! |
15 | I detest you! | 我恨你! |
16 | You make me sick! | 你让我觉得恶心! |
17 | You are out of your mind. | 你脑子有毛病! |
18 | You' re just a good for nothing bum! | 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处! |
19 | You' re so careless. | 你真是粗心。 |
20 | You' re a disgrace. | 你真丢人! |
21 | Just look at what you' ve done! | 看看你都做了些什么! |
22 | That' s your problem. | 那是你的问题。 |
23 | Look at this mess! | 看看这烂摊子! |
24 | That' s terrible. | 真糟糕! |
25 | Stop screwing/fooling/messing around! | 别鬼混了! |
26 | Don' t be that way! | 别那样! |
27 | Mind your own business! | 管好你自己的事! |
28 | Can' t you do anything right? | 成事不足,败事有余。 |
29 | Why on earth didn' t you tell me the truth? | 你到底为什么不跟我说实话? |
30 | I' ll never forgive you! | 我永远都不会饶恕你! |
31 | You' ll be sorry. | 你会后悔的。 |
32 | Don' t nag me! | 别在我面前唠叨! |
33 | Get off my back. | 少跟我啰嗦。 |
34 | Look at the mess you' ve made! | 你搞得一团糟! |
35 | You' ve ruined everything. | 全都让你搞砸了。 |
36 | Don' t give me your attitude. | 别跟我摆架子。 |
"回嘴"的英文 | ||
1 | Knock it off. | 少来这一套。 |
2 | Cut it out. | 省省吧。 |
3 | You have a lot of nerve. | 你真是好大胆! |
4 | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
5 | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
6 | How dare you! | 你敢! |
7 | You' re crazy! | 你疯了! |
8 | Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? (电影对白常听到!) |
9 | You make me so mad. | 你气死我了啦。 |
10 | Don' t give me your shit. | 别跟我胡扯。 |
11 | Don' t give me your excuses. / No more excuses. | 别找借口。 |
12 | You' re nothing to me. | 你对我什么都不是。 |
13 | It' s not my fault. | 不是我的错。 |
14 | I can' t believe your never. | 你好大的胆子! |
15 | You' re away too far. | 你太过分了。 |
16 | That' s the stupidest thing I ' ve ever heard! | 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔盖茨常用) |
17 | You never tell the truth! | 你从来就不说实话! |
18 | Don' t push me ! | 别逼我! |
19 | Enough is enough! | 够了! |
20 | Don' t waste my time anymore. | 别再浪费我的时间了! |
21 | Stop complaining! | 别再抱怨!/ 别发牢骚! |
22 | What' s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了? |
23 | You shouldn' t have done that! | 你真不应该那样做! |
24 | Don' t talk to me like that! | 别那样和我说话! |
25 | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
26 | What' s your problem? | 你怎么回事啊? |
"不想理你" 的英文 | ||
1 | Don' t bother me. | 别烦我。 |
2 | Get out of my face. | 从我面前消失! |
3 | Leave me alone. | 走开。 |
4 | Get lost. | 滚开! |
5 | Take a hike! | 走开,哪儿凉快哪儿去吧。 |
6 | You piss me off. | 你气死我了。 |
7 | It' s none of your business. | 关你屁事! |
8 | I can' t take it anymore. | 我受不了了! |
9 | I' ve had enough of your garbage. | 我听腻了你的废话。 |
10 | Drop dead. | 去死吧! |
11 | Fuck off. | 滚蛋。 |
12 | I don' t want to hear it. | 我不想听! |
13 | Who do you think you' re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁说话? |
14 | Get the hell out of here! | 滚开! |
15 | Don' t touch me! | 别碰我! |
16 | Get away from me! | 离我远一点儿! |
17 | Get out of my life. | 我不愿再见到你/从我的生活中消失吧。 |
18 | I' m not going to put up with this! | 我再也受不了啦! |
19 | I never want to see your face again! | 我再也不要见到你! |
20 | I wish I had never met you. | 我真后悔这辈子遇到你! |
21 | I can' t take you any more! | 我再也受不了你啦! |
22 | I' m telling you for the last time! | 我最后再告诉你一次! |
23 | I could kill you! | 我大可以宰了你! |
24 | I can' t believe a word you say. | 真是不敢相信你说的话! |
25 | I' m very disappointed. | 真让我失望。 |
26 | It' s unfair. | 太不公平了。 |
27 | What do you think you are doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗? |
28 | Don' t you dare come back again! | 你敢再回来! |
29 | You asked for it. | 这是你自找的。 |
30 | Nonsense! | 没道理/鬼话! |
跟"情绪"有关的英文 | ||
1 | I' m fed up. | 我厌倦了。 |
2 | I can' t help it. | 我没办法/ 我无能为力。 |
3 | I' m sick of it. | 我都腻了。 |
4 | I' m about to explode! | 我快要气炸了! |
5 | Don' t panic! | 别怕/ 不要惊慌! |
其它 | ||
1 | Who says? | 谁说的? |
2 | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
3 | What' s the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思? |
4 | Don' t look at me like that. | 别那样看著我。 |
5 | We' re through. | 我们完了! |
6 | Don' t make so much noise. I' m working. | 别吵,我在干活。 |
7 | Do you know what time it is? | 现在都什么时候了? |
8 | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么啊? |
9 | How can you say that? | 你怎么可以这样说? |
10 | That' s what you think! | 那才是你脑子里想的! |
11 | You look guilty. | 你看起来很心虚。 |
12 | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧。 |
参考资料来源: 网路