惡魔獵人5的預告片OST. 終於要出拉~~ 太興奮所以就翻譯了。


 

The darkest of night falls around my soul 
"我的靈魂散碎在這極黑之夜中"
And the hunger within loses control 
"而在這之中的那份飢渴已失去控制"
Gotta let it out x 4. 
"必須釋放它"X4

This demon inside has a hold of me
"在我體內的這隻惡魔對我瞭若指掌"
Clenching its power drives me to break free 
"
積蓄著它的力量驅動我突破自由 "
Gotta let it out x 4. 
"必須把釋放它" X4

Move fast baby don't be slow
"快速移動寶貝別慢下腳步"
Step aside, reload, time to go
"站一邊閃,換彈,準備行動"
I can't seem to control 
"我看似無法控制"
All this grief that's inside me.
"在我心中的這些苦痛"

Hold it fast they've been dancing on this 
"堅守住這他們踐踏過之地"
Braided by fire on the abyss 
"被深淵之烈焰編織出的"
red hot temper I just can't resist 
"熱紅火燒的情緒我就是無法按耐"
all this vengeance inside me. 
"所有這些在我心中的復仇欲"

All of these thoughts running through my head 
"這一切的想法從我腦海中竄過"
I'm on fire face burning red 
"我的臉龐正燒紅著火呢"
The strange side has got to wake up 
"那奇幻的另一面已被喚醒"
Bang bang bang pull my Devil Trigger. 
"碰 碰 碰 扣下我那惡魔化的板機
"

Embrace the darkness that's within me 
"臣服於我體內的那股黑暗吧"
No hiding in the shadows anymore 
"不用在躲藏在陰影之中了"
When this wickedness consumes me 
"這股邪惡吞噬我時"
Nothing can save you and there's no way out.
"已經沒人可以救的了妳且已經無路可逃了"

I'm a wildfire you won't tame 
"我是你馴服不了的那團野火"
Not even my temper can put out the flame 
"就連我的冷靜都無法撲滅火焰"
There's no way to contain 
"沒有任何方法能夠控制"
This form swelling inside me.
"這在我體內日漸增大的型態"

I'm a bomb you can't defuse 
"我是個你解除不了的炸彈"
I would just accept you're gonna lose 
"我會欣然接受你準備要輸的事實"
Can't turn down, I refuse 
"控制不住,我拒絕"
To hold back anymore. 
"在退縮任何一點"

All of these voices say inside of my head
"所有這些在我腦中徘徊的聲音"
Biting my side til I'm **** red 
"刺割著我的這一面直到我他媽的被激怒"
The strange side has got to wake up 
"那奇幻的一面已被喚醒"
Bang bang bang pull my Devil Trigger. 
"碰 碰 碰 扣下我那惡魔化的板機"

When on I dance it's not over 
"當我不停的在戰場上舞蹈時"
Wave right through to get closer 
"滑行至右方來更靠近"
Like a silver bullet fusing through
"就像一顆銀彈穿熔過"
I throw myself into you.*
"我把自己射向你"

一樣最後,如果你對我的翻譯有些覺得不通順,錯誤的地方,請在下方留言,如果不喜歡我在翻譯上做得修飾,那請在下方留言頻論

相关文章