Valentine's Day-linkin park

My insides all turn to ash, so slow.
心化为沉寂死灰 缓慢的
And blow away as I collapse, so cold.
随着我世界的崩塌而瓦解消散 冰凉的
A black winter been away, from sight.
我看见阴暗的寒冬已离去
Another darkness over day, that night.
但黑暗随即覆盖那个晚上
And the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied.
云无言走近 它带着阴郁的样子
But the harvest wind kept blowing,blowing.
但狂风不止 不让它停歇
I used to be my own protection, but not now.
我曾是我自己的守护者 而现在 已经不是了
'Cause my path has lost direction, somehow.
因为我已经失去我的方向 不知所措
A black winter cue away from sight.
我看见阴暗的寒冬已离去
Another darkness over day that night.
但黑暗随即覆盖那个晚上
And the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied.
云无言走近 它带着阴郁的样子
And the ground below grew colder, as they put you down inside.
从他们把你葬下后 地也变得冰冷
But the harvest wind kept blowing, blowing.
寒风一直不肯停歇
So now you're gone, and I was wrong.
现在 你走了 我已全然崩溃
I never knew what it was like,
一直无法理解那是何种滋味
To be alone on a Valentine's Day,
一个人的情人节
On a Valentine's Day.On a Valentine's Day.
一个人的情人节
On a Valentine's Day.On a Valentine's Day.
一个人的情人节
I used to be my own protection, but not now.(On a Valentine's Day.)
我曾是我自己的守护者 而现在已经不是了(一个人的情人节)
'Cause my path has lost direction, somehow.(On a Valentine's Day)
因为我已经失去我的方向 不知所措(一个人的情人节)
I used to be my own protection, but not now.(On a Valentine's Day)
我曾是我自己的守护者 而现在已经不是了(一个人的情人节)
Cause my path has lost direction, somehow.(On a Valentine's Day)
因为我已经失去我的方向 不知所措(一个人的情人节)
相关文章