這新聞很感人 13歲得癌症女孩在鏡子後面留下生前的文字  因為沒有新聞翻全部的..想了解到底寫什麼 就去GOOGLE查自己翻譯的! 翻的不好請見諒
‘Happiness depends upon ourselves. 
 
幸福取決於我們自己
 
‘Maybe it’s not about the happy ending, maybe it’s about the story.
 
也許這不是快樂的結局,但這是關於我們的故事
 
‘The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
 
人生的目的是一個有意義的人生
 
‘The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. Happiness is a direction not a destination.
 
特別對於普通來說只是額外的給予,幸福應該是一個方向而不是終點。 
 
‘Thank you for existing. Be happy, be free, believe, forever young.
 
謝謝你存在,要開心、自由、相信、永遠年輕。
 
‘You know my name, not my story.
 
你知道我的名子,但不是我的故事
 
‘You have heard what I’ve done, but not what I’ve been through.
 
你聽到的是我做了什麼,而不是我經歷的那些
 
‘Love is like glass, looks so lovely, but it’s easy to shatter.
 
愛情就像是鏡子,看起來可愛,但也容易粉碎
 
‘Love is rare, life is strange, nothing lasts and people change.
 
愛是罕見的,生活是奇怪的,最後什麼都沒有 還有人們的改變。
 
‘Every day is special, so make the most of it. You could get a life-ending illness tomorrow so make the most of every day.
 
每一天都是特別的,所以充分利用它,你可能明天就患絕症,要充實你的每一天。
 
‘Life is only bad if you make it bad.
 
生活是糟糕的 如果你視他為糟糕
 
‘If someone loves you then they wouldn’t let you slip away no matter how hard the situation is.
 
如果有人愛你,他們不管形勢多麼難都不會輕易讓你溜走。
 
‘Remember that life is full of ups and downs, without the downs the ups don’t mean anything.
 
請記住,生命是充滿坎坷的。但沒有起伏跌宕也並不代表什麼。
 
 
‘Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about. 
 
不放棄的事物,你不能有一天不去想著他。
 
I want to be that girl who makes the bad days better and the one that makes you say my life has changed since I met her!
 
我想成為那個女孩,誰讓不好的日子變的更好,我的生活已經變成你說的那樣改變,因為我遇見了她。
 
‘Love is not about how much you say I love you – it’s about how much you can prove it’s true. Love is like the wind, 
 
愛不是幾次你說我愛你,他是關於你有多少次可以證明他的真實,愛就像風。
 
‘you can feel it but you can't see it. I'm waiting to fall in love with someone I can open my heart to.
 
你可以感覺到它,但你不能看到它。我等待投入愛情與某個人,我也可以打開我的心。
 
‘Love is not about who you can see spending your future with, it's about who you can't see spending your life without... 
 
愛並不是看著一個人,想著與他的未來,愛是看著一個人,無法想像自己的未來沒有他
 
‘Life is a game for everyone but love is the prize.
 
生活是一場遊戲對於每個人,但愛是獎品
 
‘Only I can judge me.
 
只有我能評斷我
 
‘Sometimes love hurts. Now I’m fighting myself. 
 
有時候愛會讓人受傷,但現在我跟自已奮鬥。
 
‘Baby I can feel your pain. Dreams are my reality. It hurts but it’s okay, I’m used to it.
 
寶貝,我能感覺到你的痛,夢裡是我的真實,讓他痛但是沒關係,我已經習慣了。
 
‘Don't be quick to judge me, you only see what I choose to show you... you don't know the truth. 
 
不要太快的去評斷我,你只看到了我選擇告訴你那些......你不知道的真相。
 
‘I just want to have fun and be happy without being judged.
 
我只是想要有一點樂趣和快樂 不被評斷。
 
‘This is my life, not yours, don't worry about what I do. People gonna hate you, rate you, break you, but how strong you stand, that’s what makes you… you!
 
這是我的生活,不是你的,不要擔心關於我做了什麼,人們會恨你,評價你,打擊你,但你堅強的站在這裡,什麼使你這樣 就是你。
 
‘There's no need to cry because I know you'll be by my side.
 
你不需要哭,因為我知道你會在我身邊
相关文章