1. The form must be completed inblack ink and block capitals. The form will be returned to you if it is illegible.
表格必须用黑色墨水正楷填写。难以辨认的表格将被退回。
2. Every amendment must be initialled or signed, and dated by you.
每一次修改都必须签名。
3. Correction fluid must not be used.
不能使用修正液。
4. The parts of the form that do not need to be completed have been crossed out for your convenience.
划掉不需要填写的部分。

When completing the form please ensure:
在填写表格时,请确保:
Only photocopies of the about documents are provided.
只提供有关文件的影本。
You do not use correction fluid anywhere on the form. Draw a line through any errors and initial and date.
不能在表格上的任何地方使用修正液。画线删掉错误部分,并签名押日期。
If married or in a civil partnership, please complete part 1 on page3 of the form.
已婚者,请完成第1部分第3页的表格。

-------------------------以上是注意事项----------------------------
Part 1 About you关于你
1.Surname or family name 姓或家族名字
2.First names in full 全名
3.Title 称谓
4.Any other names you have used in the past 过去使用的任何其他名字
5.Date of birth 出生年月日
6.Sex 性别
7.Address in the United Kingdom(UK) 在英国的住址
Date you started living at this address
你什么时候开始住在这个地址
Will you be living at this address for the next 4 weeks ?
你接下来的4周会住在这个地址吗?
8.UK contact phone number 英国的联系电话号码,没有就写N/A
9.UK mobile phone number 英国手机
10.If you have had a different UK address in the last 2 years, tell us about this
如果过去的2年中曾有不同的英国地址
11.Have you ever been in a marriage or civil partnership?
是否曾经结婚(包含同性婚姻)(无就跳Part2)

Part 2 About your nationality and residence 关于你的国籍和居住权

12.Nationality 国籍(没有意外应该都是填REPUBLIC OF CHINA,除非你有双重国籍)
If you have a social security membership number, PIN or reference number in your country of nationality, tell us what it is.
如果你在你的国家有社会保障会员号码,PIN码或参考号码,告诉我们。(我猜是身分证字号或护照号码,最后填了护照号码)
13.If you have ever lived, worked or claimed benefit in any EU state, tell us what it is.是否曾在其它欧盟国家生活,工作。
14.Details of your current and previous stays in the UK. 目前和过去停留英国的期间。(只写了第一个抵达英国的日期,其余依自己的情况填写)
Only answer questions 15-16 if you are a national of these countries: 15-16项仅下列国家的居民:
Belgium比利时 / Denmark丹麦/ Germany德国 / Italy义大利 / Norway挪威 / Spain西班牙 / Cyprus塞浦路斯 / France法国 / Greece希腊 / Luxembourg 卢森堡 / Portugal葡萄牙 / The Netherlands荷兰
15.(台湾免填)
16.(台湾免填)
Spanish applicants only仅西班牙申请者
17.(台湾免填)
18.(台湾免填)

Part 3 About any work you do工作(这边应该是给使用工作签申请人填写的部分,直接勾NO就可以了)
19.Do you work for someone?你为谁工作?(NO)
20.Are you self-employed? 你是自雇人士?(NO)
21.Are you a sub-contractor?你是包商? (NO)

Part 4 other information其他信息

Part 5 about your interpreter关于你的翻译(这里我看的莫名其妙,空白没填)「

Part 6 your declaration你的宣言(签名加日期)

Part 7 employer's declaration雇主声明(雇主的签名加日期,我们没雇主,所以还是免填)

Part 8 Countersigning office会签办公室(免填)

----------------------填写完寄回时需附的文件-----------------------
Copies of passport (including photograph and name page)
护照影本(包括照片和姓名页)
Copies of current visa.签证影本。

----------------------------寄出-------------------------------
收工喝茶~呼~

作者:Chia-Chi Su
相关文章