Desperado 心靈囚徒  
 

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? 

心靈囚徒啊   你何苦一直欺騙自己
 
You been out ridin' fences for so long now 
你一個人在外飄泊   已經很久了
 
Oh, you're a hard one 
你個性.  非這麼硬
 
I know that you got your reasons 
我知道  你肯定有你的理由
 
These things that are pleasin' you 
(你可能要知道..)
現在.  讓你覺得爽快的...  
 
Can hurt you somehow
最終會反過頭來傷害你
 
Don' you draw the queen of diamonds, boy 
包含你現在一心追求的虛榮
 
She'll beat you if she's able 
當時間到了 也會將你吞噬
 
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
說實在  能上你心的   纔是你最需要的
 
Now it seems to me, some fine things 
其實  很多美好的事
 
Have been laid upon your table 
都曾經陸續出現在你的眼前
 
But you only want the ones that you can't get 
只是,你卻執著追求   那些不屬於你的
 
Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no youger 
心靈囚徒啊  你不算年輕了
 
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
你心裡的傷與渴望,不都希望你回家嗎
 
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin' 
而所謂   自由  不就是每個人嘴上說說
 
Your prison is walking through this world all alone 
實際上   你真正的監牢   不正是執著  踽踽獨行的孤獨
 
Don't your feet get cold in the winter time? 
冬天時刻  你一人行走的雙足   不覺得特別冷嗎
 
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine 
彷彿  天沒了雪  太陽也不發熱
 
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
白天  黑夜  似乎也沒什麼差別
 
You're loosin' all your highs and lows 
連  快樂痛苦  竟也分不清了
 
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away? 
連你最在乎的  感覺   就這樣沒了  難道不荒謬嗎
 
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? 
心靈囚徒  你何苦一直矇騙自己
 
Come down from your fences, open the gate
從你心靈的牢牆上下來吧    將心門打開
 
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you 
就算  下雨了
抬起頭   也一定會有彩虹
 
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late 
但願你  好好享受被愛包圍  趁現在  還來的及
 
*  *  *      *  *  *
 
歡迎您進到"命運潘朵拉"的世界,與我們一同靜下心認識自己。
 
"命運潘朵拉" 線上免費易經八字一對一諮詢平臺歡迎加入,安排諮詢預約時間,官方 Line ID : @den2376t
 
命運潘朵拉部落格
http://fatepandora.pixnet.net/blog
 
------------------------------------------------
相關文章