出國旅遊最怕"時差"來搗亂 

如何克服時差?讓你的旅行又順利又開心呢? 

 

 

Health Tips to beat the jet lag:

1. Avoid overeating, caffeine intake, and alcohol.

避免喫太多東西,避免攝取咖啡因及酒精。

 

2. Keep hydrated, drink decaffeinated green tea which can help prevent the onset of  jet leg.

不時補充水分,喝不含咖啡因的綠茶,避免時差的發作。

 

3. Start going to bed later if traveling west; start going to bed earlier if traveling east.

如果你要前往西方國家,試著晚一點上牀睡覺,如果是東方國家則相反。

 

4. At least 4 days before the departure, shift your eating and sleeping time to coincide with your destination time zone.

在出發前至少四天,開始改變你的喫飯睡覺時間,配合你即將前往的國家時區。

 

5. Don’t try to stay up all night before you travel; this is risky because you may not be able to sleep on the plane.

別在出國前熬夜!

 

6. Spend some time in the sunlight, upon arrival at the destination.

多曬太陽!

 

7. Smelling rosemary can help keep you alert and awake.

迷迭香的味道可以幫助維持精神。

 

8. Smelling lavender can relax you and ease you into sleeping.

薰衣草的香味能幫助放鬆和入眠。

 

9. Take melatonin for the few days upon arrival. Cherries can be a good source.

在出發前幾天攝取些含有褪黑激素的食物,櫻桃就是個很棒的選擇!

> 褪黑激素:體內的一種激素,能刺激膚色變化,與日常睡眠規律等生理節律有關

 

10. Avoid taking sleep pills as they can cause a state of comatose which can cause blood clot over time.

別喫安眠藥!它會使你昏昏沉沉,血液凝結。

 

 

 出發前:

1. Keep calm; stress can make jet lag worse.

保持平靜,壓力會使時差更糟糕。

 

2. Plan a stopover so that you can gradually adjust to the new time zone.

可以計畫在中途國家停留,好讓你能慢慢適應新的時區。

 

3. If you will be sleeping on the plane, avoid disruptive seats in the back. The back of the plane moves more than the front.

如果你要在飛機上睡覺,避免選擇靠後面的位子。

 

 

 旅途中:

1. To help sleep, try using earplugs, a sleeping mask, and/or a supportive neck pillow.

為了幫助入睡,你可以使用耳塞眼罩及脖子靠枕。

 

2. Smelling lavender can relax you and ease you into sleeping.

薰衣草的香味能幫助放鬆和入眠。

 

3. Avoid drinking caffeine and alcohol on the plane, opt for water instead. Avoid chocolates as it contains caffeine too.

避免在飛機上喝咖啡及含酒精飲品,喝水就好!也不要喫巧克力等含咖啡因的食物。

 

4. Keep moisturizing lotion and lip balm on hand while traveling.

旅途中勤擦乳液和護脣膏。

 

5. If you need to sleep, do not watch a movie, look at your iPad, or work on a laptop. The blue-spectrum light will delay sleep and disrupt your body’s clock.

如果你需要睡眠,別看電影、使用平板或筆電。藍光容易延遲睡眠,打亂你的生理時鐘。

 

 

祝大家每次旅行都順順利利,開開心心

英美日澳紐打工度假輕鬆GO

多益高分證照|托福考試IELTS雅思GEPT中級檢定|SAT看電影學英文英美加留學代辦|遊學團日語會話JLPT檢定英文補習班菁英學員排課系統

 

 

相關文章